[Resolved] Basic Coming Soon page with merged header and no navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Basic Coming Soon page with merged header and no navigation

Home Forums Support Basic Coming Soon page with merged header and no navigation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kris

Hi,

I am trying to set a basic Coming Soon page without any navigation with a merged header. I got it working well for desktop. It shows the Header with the .main-title showing up without navigation.

But for tablet and mobile it removes the .main-title and adds the mobile menu back.

I setup two elements:
    1) Layout – this removes the primary navigation and the footer. Set to display on entire site.
    2) Header – this merges the header with the rest of the site which is just a Beaver Builder page with a background and some text under the main-title.

I am sure I did not set something up correctly… What is the best way to do this?

Thanks, Kris.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try this CSS:

.home #mobile-header {
        display: none !important;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Kris

Hi Leo,

That gets rid of the mobile menu, thanks. Instead of trying to use the site title in the header I decided to just remove the header and use a heading for the site title. Works since this is just a coming soon page.

Thanks much and hope you had a great weekend.

Kris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚ You as well!

Boris Jelen

I’m new user of your GP Premium and I currently use some other theme with page builder. Do you have any simple tutorial how to setup “coming soon page”? I already have some visitors, so I won’t like that they would see broken pages…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

would you mind starting a new topic so we can keep track of your requirements πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.