[Support request] balis title in the wrong place (menu and footer)

Home Forums Support [Support request] balis title in the wrong place (menu and footer)

Home Forums Support balis title in the wrong place (menu and footer)

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fedae

In this website I wan’t to remove the H1 in the my firt menu, and the h2 in the title of the wirdget on the footer, anbd don’t want them to be a title : I have 2 H1 on esach page ! and I am not interested with H2 on the footer !

I can I remove them ?

https://www.webrankinfo.com/outils/balises-h1-h6.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Flespiedssouslebureau.fr%2F
    If you check this page, I want to remove the h1 by default with all the menu (here accueil) and the H2 in the footer
    ….<h2> Nous contacter

….<h2> Nous situer

….<h2> Nous suivre sur facebook

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I understand.

However, the example site you linked isn’t using GP.

Also everything from your site is from Elementor from what I can see so you might need to check with their support.

Let me know if I’m missing something 🙂

fedae

I am using both elementor and generate press, from generate press the footer and from elementor the rest. I have ask elementor and they told me that the fact that the menu is in H1, is coming from my theme..same for the title of the widget which are in H2 by default

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The menu items are not H1 and is definitely from Elementor.

I don’t see any widget titles showing in the footer widgets and they are also definitely from Elementor.

I’m not sure why Elementor would say that.

Let me know if there is a specific page I should be looking at or if I’m missing something.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.