[Resolved] background color not saving

Home Forums Support [Resolved] background color not saving

Home Forums Support background color not saving

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dassana

i am using customizer option to change color of the body background. when using the customizer option, the color change does get reflected. even on clicking publish button in customizer, the change is seen. but when i refresh the page, the color change is not seen. i have disabled cache plugin. so i don’t think its a caching issue. previously i was able to change the background color, but not now.

regards
    dassana

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first thing, can you check in the Customizer – where the publish button is, there is a settings cog icon, make sure this is not set to Draft. If this is not the issue then try clearing the browser caches.

dassana

hi david

in the settings tab, the publish button is ticked and not the draft button. i removed the cache from the browser. still no change. tried again but still the color does not get reflected when page is refreshed. the cache plugin is still disabled.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide a link to the site.

dassana

here is the link.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re Rocket plugin is loading crtical CSS into the head of the site ie. this:

body{background-color:#f6f6f6;color:#1a1a1a}

dassana

thanks david. i have actually the plugin. so i am not sure why its loading critical css.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any server caches? Is so flush them.
    If not you may need to speak with WP Rocket as to why its still writing the Critical CSS in the head.

dassana

thanks david. i do have server caches and will flush them and then check. if the error persists, then i will speak to plugin folks. thanks again.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Let us know πŸ™‚

dassana

yes will do 😊

dassana

thanks david. this color issue has resolved. letting you know.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.