[Resolved] Background color missing below posts and columns

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Background color missing below posts and columns

Home Forums Support Background color missing below posts and columns

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony

Hi Tom,

I found a fix for this here on the forum a couple months ago and it worked – for a while. I updated recently and now you can see the page background again below post lists and column content (see here). Please advise.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Have you tried setting your content to “One Container” in Customize > Layout > Container?

Tony

Just did and that did the trick, thanks! It seems to have changed a couple classes and/or IDs, too, but I’ll deal with that when I get time.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Cool, that should be a permanent solution that won’t ever change ๐Ÿ™‚

Tony

Hate to reopen but the mobile css is worse than I thought since setting to one-container. I messed with the CSS for a while but I had to restore the site as I just don’t have the time right now. There’s a lot of custom CSS and after setting the one-container option, it’s not easy for me to figure out which lines may be screwing things up or if I just need more new CSS (or maybe the update changed a few things, as well?).

The single container option seems like it would have been great to start with, though. Any other suggestions to remedy until I have time to make all the CSS fixes needed for the one-container option?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try this:

.site-content {
        background-color: #fff;
    }
    Tony

Appears to do the trick nicely. Thanks! Was that class added in the update? This fix is so simple, I’m baffled why I didn’t use it in the first place.

Thanks again, Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That class has been there since the beginning ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad I could help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.