[Resolved] Aspire Theme Mobile Breakpoint Issue on Sub-Pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Aspire Theme Mobile Breakpoint Issue on Sub-Pages

Home Forums Support Aspire Theme Mobile Breakpoint Issue on Sub-Pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marshall

Using the Aspire theme with Elementor. Having a problem with the mobile breakpoint on the sub-pages. I need to lower the white box that overlaps the featured image-but just on the mobile breakpoint. Want to show more of the featured photo and separate the website title (Villagio Resorts) from the white box and copy in it. The development website link is below. Have any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Link to a sub-page on development site:
    http://da8.b76.myftpupload.com/about/

Thanks,
    Amelia

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Amelia,

I think the best solution here to remove the negative margin on mobile so that the white box doesn’t overlap with the image.

Can you check with Elementor’s support and see if there is a way to do that with their settings?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Marshall

Thank you for the reply. Yes, we were able to fix it with CSS, but we ended up doing it in the Generate Press custom CSS entry box rather than Elementor. Bottom padding on the .page-hero class seemed to do the trick; allowed us to also tweak each of the 3 breakpoints individually.

Maybe we did something wrong to break these pages, but it appears it’s a glitch in the Aspire template that just shows at the 360px break.

@media
    (max-width: 360px) {
    .page-hero {
    padding-top: 15%;
    padding-right: 10px;
    padding-bottom: 70%;
    padding-left: 10px;
    }
    }

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So this is all good now?

Glad you figured out πŸ™‚

Marshall

Correct, sorry I should have marked it resolved.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.