[Resolved] Article Title,Publishing Date and Author nam not showing for "Aside" Post format

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Article Title,Publishing Date and Author nam not showing for "Aside" Post format

Home Forums Support Article Title,Publishing Date and Author nam not showing for "Aside" Post format

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Haider Ali

Hello,

The article title, publishing date, and the author name is not showing in post excerpt on archive pages when I select “Aside” post format to the article. Please guide on how I can get the article title with the publishing date and author name to show like a standard post.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m3ta61

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this CSS is hiding them:

.blog .format-status .entry-title, .archive .format-status .entry-title, .blog .format-aside .entry-header, .archive .format-aside .entry-header, .blog .format-status .entry-header, .archive .format-status .entry-header, .blog .format-status .entry-meta, .archive .format-status .entry-meta {
        display: none;
    }

I can’t see where it is coming from – I would need you to clear cache and switch off autoptimize to tell.

Haider Ali

Thanks for responding David.

I have disabled autoptimize and cleared cache.

Please do check now.

Cheers!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah actually its a theme style, as Asides aren’t meant to have them elements displayed, you can override that with this CSS:

.blog .format-aside .entry-header, .archive .format-aside .entry-header {
        display: block;
    }
    Haider Ali

Thank you so much David. All good now

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.