[Resolved] Archive listing layout problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Archive listing layout problem

Home Forums Support Archive listing layout problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Helen

Hello support,
    I’m developing a site using GP premium and Elementor Pro latest versions. I’m trying to style the blog archive page and when I use the Elementor archives template, the content only spans 50% of the columns. See the URL in the box below.

Chrome inspector shows me this:
    “…generate-columns tablet-grid-50 mobile-grid-100 grid-parent grid-50”. Only on mobile view does the content span 100% of the columns, on desktop and tablet it spans just 50%. I thought it might be coming from GP because of the generate-columns.

The complete code for the area gives this:
    <article class=”elementor-post elementor-grid-item post-398 post type-post status-publish format-standard has-post-thumbnail hentry category-general-stock tag-grave-memorials tag-grave-plaques tag-perpetual-candles generate-columns tablet-grid-50 mobile-grid-100 grid-parent grid-50″>

</article>

I’d be grateful for your assistance with correcting the code so that the content spans 100% on desktop and tablet views.
    Many thanks,
    Helen

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Tom’s first block of code should fix the problem:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/archive-issue-with-gp-and-elementor/#post-703733

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Helen

Hi Leo, many thanks for your quick response. I added the code into additional css in the customizer and the archive page now looks as expected.
    Many thanks again,
    Helen

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.