[Support request] Applying GP theme CSS to a login plug-in

Home Forums Support [Support request] Applying GP theme CSS to a login plug-in

Home Forums Support Applying GP theme CSS to a login plug-in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oliver

Hello,

I’m using a login plug-in to allow users to login using their instant messenger account (WeChat – China). The plugin creates a new login page with its own CSS (button color, background color, text color).

For example, I’ve set up the GP theme to be black bacground, white (and red) words and heading, but the login plug-in page has a default white background with green buttons.

Is there an easy way to apply GP theme’s CSS settings to the plug-in login, register, and find password page?

Happy to provide screenshots, but can’t attach photos (first time posting on forum).

Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Oliver

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

check in the plugin settings to see if they have any options to remove the stying it adds.
    This should ( may ) inherit some of the theme styles. Any other changes would require some custom CSS. Happy to take a look and provide some pointers if you need.

Oliver

Hi David,

Thanks for getting back.

I checked the plugin settings, I don’t think it has an option to remove styling.

To add custom CSS, would something like https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/ work?

I want to change:

1. Background color from white to black
    2. Text color from black to white (I would have to no? Cause of background color change?)
    3. Button color from green to red

I’m not familiar with custom CSS so please let me know what you’d do. Thank you.

Best,
    Oliver

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you remove the Coming Soon and provide me a link to where i can see the Log in page?

Oliver

Opened it up. It’s the domain with a /login/ at the end.

Let me know when you’ve taken a look. Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… you will need to ask the Plugin Author if there is a way to ‘hook’ in your own styles.
    As the page is a pure HTML page, that doesn’t have a WordPress header on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.