Any Way To Do Something This Crazy?

Home Forums Support Any Way To Do Something This Crazy?

Home Forums Support Any Way To Do Something This Crazy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sean

I know this is totally a reach. But I’m trying to eliminate as much redundancies as possible. So we can set a featured image, cool. But featured images usually look pretty ugly or awkward on the post itself. Solved by using the Pageheader addon, great! Almost.. Is there a way to have the featured image import to the page header, then select a color to overlay the image? Like a gray/black overlay, while the post title automatically imports into the content area of the page header using the <h1><b> tags. And maybe other preset settings within pageheader(center text, parallax effect, etc stuff like that)? It just beats having to edit the same photo from featured image and upload it just for the pageheader.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is there a way to have the featured image import to the page header

Hmm, not without some pretty nifty custom programming. I’ll have to look into it.

then select a color to overlay the image

Unfortunately not without adding extra HTML elements to overlay the image.

while the post title automatically imports into the content area of the page header using the <h1><b> tags

Again, some pretty heavy custom programming I’m afraid. I’ll see if I can dig something up for you 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Tom.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.