[Support request] Any plans for GP Gutenberg Blocks? :)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Any plans for GP Gutenberg Blocks? :)

Home Forums Support Any plans for GP Gutenberg Blocks? :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chad

A “section” block where we could nest blocks would be great — I can’t believe Gutenberg didn’t add that right from the start. I just want to be able to section off blocks of content with background colors. πŸ™‚

A block that generates a list based navigation for child pages of the page it is on.

A post grid with options to display custom post types and customize if title, date, featured image, etc. are shown. Bonus if it can do masonry layout and infinite scroll.

Of course, all in the leanest way possible — no Elementor-like bloat, please. πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there are plans to add some blocks in the future. We’re just waiting for Gutenberg to become more stable. There has been talk of WP adding a Sections type block to core, so we’ll see how that pans out.

For the post grid, i still recommend WP Show Posts plugin, it currently relies on shortcodes but provides all that functionality.

You can guarantee that anything GP adds will be lightweight πŸ™‚

Sebastian

I hope WP 5.0 is the Windows 8 of the WordPress world and we don’t have to deal with that “editor” for a long time…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.