[Resolved] Anchor link shows active when you are on page containing link

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Anchor link shows active when you are on page containing link

Home Forums Support Anchor link shows active when you are on page containing link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nimie

I have a menu anchor link for the contact form on the home page. I also have a transparent sticky header/menu. I have added /* Regular menu item colors */
    .main-navigation .main-nav ul .ignore-current-colors.current-menu-item > a {
    background: #8ac1ac;
    color: #fff;
    }
    to keep it from showing active when you are on the home page. The problem is the transparent menu. It shows active until you begin to scroll and then it corrects to the color I selected. How do I fix the issue when the menu background is transparent?

Also, I can not get premium 1.7.3 update. My account says this site is active but plugin update continues to fail on the website.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you add this additional CSS?

.generate-merged-header #site-navigation:not(.toggled) .main-nav > ul > li.ignore-current-colors[class*="current-menu-"] > a {
        background-color: transparent;
    }

What errors are you getting during updates? One of these?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-issues/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Nimie

Code worked perfect thank you! I was getting a could not verify error on plugin update but it worked today.

As always thank nyo9u for the great support.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.