[Resolved] AMP PHP Errors Causing Theme Conflict Resulting in Nav Menu Styling Issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] AMP PHP Errors Causing Theme Conflict Resulting in Nav Menu Styling Issue

Home Forums Support AMP PHP Errors Causing Theme Conflict Resulting in Nav Menu Styling Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Akowuah

Dear Generatepress Support,
    We are having a recurring issue with AMP + Generatepress which causes a large blank space to appear under the main navigation every time a PHP error develops. To combat the issue, we have hid the PHP errors using code in the wpconfig.php file. But, would very much like to work through the conflict to find the cause.

Screenshot of issues:
    https://amansadfinancial.com/files/Screenshot%20from%202019-01-10%2007-41-10.png

Hope this helps reach a resolve.
    Thank You!

Login:
    https://amansadfinancial.com/wp-access/
    spencer
    nJJGcmPCiTJaidtmcJMR2DwiPg6tJFoE9DnhjAPMmDJPME7B65FF6KwMA57i

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That looks like an error directly from the plugin itself.

Have you checked with their support?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Daniel Akowuah

Thanks Leo,
    Yes I have reached out to them. They made some adjustments to try to fix but the problem remains. Hiding the PHP errors in wpconfig hides the generatepress issue for now. But, my reason from contacting Generatepress Support was to see if it is possible to prevent the large blank space anomaly when PHP errors surface. However, since hiding the errors fixed the problem for now, I will access the PHP errors another way instead of waiting for them to Appear on the front end! With that said, please close this support ticket.

Thanks for the continued support.
    Spencer

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.