[Resolved] Alternative to Gridable

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Alternative to Gridable

Home Forums Support Alternative to Gridable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John

I’m using the peak theme and trying to use lightweight grid columns to replace gridable which seems it may have lost dev support and LWG is by Tom. I just can’t get the 3 columns to collapse to a single column in mobile view. Does anyone have alternative plugin or an idea of how to coax Tom’s code to go from 3 columns down to one so that each column is on top of the other…not by row. I want it to work just like it does with the gridable.

John

This is the code I was using. I figured out how to do it with custom column classes, but am still curious what the answer might be for LWG.

[lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100"]Some content[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100"]Some content[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="true"]Some content[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="true"]Some content[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100"]<a href="#">Start reading</a>[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100"]<a href="#">Start reading</a>[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="33" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="true"]<a href="#">Start reading</a>[/lgc_column]
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Those columns don’t look like they are from LGC?
    2018-05-09_2049.png

Let me know if I’m missing something.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

in the visual editor you can use the Add Columns button to add each column individually. It has the three device widths, a content area and for the last column in the set just check the Last column in row.

regards

David

John

Hi Leo, Sorry for the confusion. I figure out how to solve the problem using custom classes to achieve the effect on this site for now. I tried to post the code that I was using (it didn’t work out well), but here’s another site with that same code.

The first table is LWG by Tom and the second is gridable.

http://s734968141.onlinehome.us/

In the first table each row is stacked in the second each column is stacked which is what I wanted.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John – you just need to put the three elements into the column so within the LGC content area or between the shortcodes you would have:

something
    something
    button

John

Ahhh, ok. I get it! Thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Your welcome John, glad we could help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.