[Resolved] All Web Graphics Disappeared

Home Forums Support [Resolved] All Web Graphics Disappeared

Home Forums Support All Web Graphics Disappeared

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Hughes

After making some simple changes in the styling all of the website graphics have disappeared when viewing in chrome all I see is text.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, well this could happen if the URL changed to your site? Did you recently transfer it or something?

Images either show or don’t show depending on if the URL is correctly called in the image tag – styling shouldn’t have anything to do with it, unless your styling was to display:none images.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicholas Hughes

no, but i did recently add some plugins to my chrome browser, but your website is seen fine, you can see it at salesintegration.ca (its a test url)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This looks like it may be caused by a caching/optimizing plugin you have installed.

Can you deactivate any plugin like that and see if it fixes the issue?

Nicholas Hughes

Hey, that makes sense, thanks for the extreme help, your support is amazing and way over the top!
    Thanks!

Nicholas Hughes

I have tried disabling all plugins, no luck, but never mind, its just weird, its only on Chrome and your site works perfectly fine, so it has to be something from my side, thanks for trying!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m still seeing caching by WP Super Cache.

Caching should be disabled and then deactivated, then this should go back to normal.

Nicholas Hughes

Ah, i will do that right now…

Nicholas Hughes

No change

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Seem to be getting a database error now.

Make sure you have the right settings in wp-config.php

Nicholas Hughes

wow, that was a pain (nothing to do with Generatepress), i had to reboot my server (digital ocean) and it all came back to life
    Question: can i reinstall the wp-supercache?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Maybe try checking out W3 Total Cache? May work better.

The important thing is to make sure all of the minifying is correct – I think that was your original problem.

Nicholas Hughes

Its serverpilot/digital ocean, i am going to move my server to a cpanel configuration and then i will reinstall the entire wp with gp and hope for the best!
    Thanks again.

Nicholas Hughes

The issue is serverpilot on digitalocean, i had to do a hard restart for all of the ngix and mysql services stopped and it said that i had NO diskspace left, so i will migrate off of this service back to traditional cpanel service.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hopefully that fixes everything for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.