[Resolved] aliplugin

Home Forums Support [Resolved] aliplugin

Home Forums Support aliplugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    robmac

Hello,

I’m developing a affiliate sales niche site and would like to use the Plugin “AliPlugin” – it comes with a few “ready to customize” Themes. The problem is, I don’t really like such “shop” themes as, i) they look a little “mass market” in my opinion and ii) are frankly, are no-where near as easy as GP to use for a non-coder type like me.

The AliPlugin loads content to it’s own commerce platform – sadly, not Woocommerce – oh if life could be that easy!

The issue is the products display straight down the page, one after the other and not in a well laid-out table like format, with clear buy buttons etc, like they do when loaded via Woocommerce.

Has anyone please got any thoughts/ideas, to help overcome this? Should I get a coder to do this for me or can I try myself? is there a way to make “AliPlugin” load via Woocommerce? [I’m also currently seeking to contact the plugin developer via Skype.]

Thank you & Regards,
    Robert

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to a page using the plugin? I may be able to provide a small piece of CSS that will help.

robmac

Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

Site is still in development, but OK to provide a link. Thanks for being prepared to have a look.

What I’m seeing now – not very attractive:
    http://www.sociallabdna.com/dfdev/shopcategory/wall-clocks/

The general type of thing I’d like to see – more appealing [from another developmental site]:
    http://www.decorandflooring.com/product-category/wall-clocks/

Thank you & Regards,
    Robert

robmac

The first link is AliPlugin generated when using GP.

The second link an older plugin technology, on GP – I’d like to, if possible, be able to use AliPlugin and generate using GP, a table like look as per the older technology.

Thanks again.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yikes, there a lot to be done there unfortunately – it looks like the plugin doesn’t come with any default styling at all? You may want to ask them.

robmac

Thanks for the feedback Tom. I’ve put a request into AliPlugin support.

JonnyDee

I also have the same question .use aliplugin with woocommerce themes. trying to get an answer if someone is willing to share their solution would be greatly appreciated!

robmac

The issue for me, was simply not the latest version of the plugin…. I had “updated it” via WP….but for some reason, that was still not giving me the latest version…..I had to download a new version of the plugin.

Apologies, it’s taken so long to reply.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.