[Resolved] Advice on site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Advice on site

Home Forums Support Advice on site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ross Robson

Hi Tom,

Seeing as this is your theme and you probably know what fits best with the theme, i was just wondering if you think there is anything i could do to make my site look more professional or any handy widgets or plugins that you recommend, any advice that you think would benefit my site and help it would be much appreciated πŸ™‚

http://c73.df3.myftpupload.com/

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Ross,

Nice site, you’ve done a great job!

In my experience, less is more. So if you’ve added everything essential to your site, I would sit on it until a new need arrives.

That being said, I would definitely add something in that 4th footer widget, or remove it, since it has the default message in there πŸ˜‰

Again, great job on the site! It’s awesome seeing what people can come up with using the theme!

Ross Robson

Thanks

I’m still putting info on it from the previous site i used with Wix, i can be quite fussy with the design bit but eventually i find something that im happy with :), yeah im gonna put something in the 4th footer widget soon, will be working on another darts website in about a month or so so i think ill be using your theme for that one too, would i need to buy the addons again or do i just use the current license code?

Cheers

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Since you purchased the addons now instead of later, you can use the same license keys on all of your future projects. Of course, if you’ll be doing client sites then a small donation here and there is appreciated to help fund the continued development of the project, but you won’t need to buy anything else πŸ™‚

At a later date I’ll be adding single site, multi site type licenses, but not for a while.

Cheers,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.