[Support request] Admin elements covered by plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Admin elements covered by plugin

Home Forums Support Admin elements covered by plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samuel

I am having issues with the admin being covered up by other options and am unable to edit the content of the page. Is there anything to resolve this issue? Screenshot below to show what I am talking about:

Admin issue

There are multiple tables being covered up that should be displaying below the last visible table

Thanks in advance!

Samuel

I can get the elements to display properly by disabling plugins, but any plugin I have tried seems to be causing this issue if it adds options to the editor. Is there a way to push where the plugins display down further within the admin?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

reading on Gutenbergs Github these issues are generally related to a few plugins, one can basically break them all.

Can you try disabling all plugins, not just those that output meta boxes in the editor, and add back one by one to see which ones break the editor?

Samuel

Have tried disabling plugins, it seems to specifically be ones that are adding meta boxes that cause this issue. Primarily Yoast and Schema are causing the issue

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not seeing the issue with Yoast anymore – if only Yoast is installed does the problem persist?
    If it does then remove all plugins aside of GPP and activate the Disable Elements module in Appearance > GeneratePress, this adds a meta box to the editor, does that then suffer the same problem?

Samuel

Problem persists with only Yoast installed and after those steps were taken

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Do you still have GPP activated? If so, is Sections activated?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.