addons will not appear in appearance menu

Home Forums Support addons will not appear in appearance menu

Home Forums Support addons will not appear in appearance menu

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mathijs Heideveld

Hello,

i just installed gp-premium on one of my new websites. I uploaded is, activated the add-on, but now the GP options in the appearance menu won’t show up. I refreshed the page several times, tried re-uploading the add-on, but it does not work.

I’m using wordpress 4.4 and the GP version i’m using was downloaded december 4th.

what can i do to get GP to work? because i love the options in the premium addons ๐Ÿ™‚

kind regards,
    Mathijs

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you navigation to the “Appearance > GeneratePress” page?

And nothing shows up?

Can you confirm that GP Premium is activated in the “Plugins” area?

Do you have any caching plugins installed?

Mathijs Heideveld

Hi,

if i go to the appearance menu it shows just the normal options, but not the GP ones i have on my other site. And yes GP is active, the only other addon that is active is the limit loging via IP adress.

i’m at a loss now

kind regards,
    Mathijs

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

As long as the free GP theme is active and the plugin is active your options should show up.

If not, can you send me temporary login details through the contact form and I’ll check in the morning (1am here now).

Thanks!

Mathijs Heideveld

i seem to have located the problem. I forgot to activate the GP theme, i just added it to my list of themes, but i did not activate it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Keith

Hello, Tom. I’m having the same problem. So if I’m understanding correctly, I have to download both the free theme and the paid theme, and then I install the paid theme to Plugins and the free theme to Themes? Is that correct?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s correct – the theme is free, and GP Premium is a plugin that you install over top of the free theme.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.