[Support request] 'Additional Information' Tab – Appearing Twice

Home Forums Support [Support request] 'Additional Information' Tab – Appearing Twice

Home Forums Support 'Additional Information' Tab – Appearing Twice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi, I’m using Generate Press with Beaver Builder for an e commerce site. (Woocommerce). When viewing single products I’m getting TWO ‘Additional Information’ tabs appearing. One below the Add to cart button there is an Additional Information – in blue so I think poss GP generated. And then below that Another Additional Information tab above where I have added product Attributes. So not sure where the extra one is coming from.

Any ideas how I can fix this. I’ve tried all the settings I can think of.

Thanks John

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Your site is currently under coming soon page so unfortunately I can’t see it.

Any chance you can disable that?

John

Hi Leo,

Thanks, I now realise the issue is about tab names. So if the tab is called ‘Additional Information’ it appears as the label on the tab – and then it appears on the tab itself as a header. Like a headline above the text. I will need to look at hiding one of them? So hide either the title of the tab. Or hide the repeat of it as it appears on the tab itself. Hope this is clearer.

Sorry, I am not able to disable the coming soon at the moment.

Thanks John

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean still.

This is the default single product page using WooCommerce and GP: http://demo.generatepress.com/product/happy-ninja-2/

Do you see the issue there?

John

Hi Leo

Thanks, I do. ‘Description’ appears in Blue – Tab Label, and again in Large text below and to the left within the the tab itself.

When we only had one tab it looked odd. But with two tabs it makes sense. I just wondered if there as a way to remove the second ‘Description’ the one that appears on the tab? But if not then I will leave as it is default.

Thanks again for your help.

John

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

.woocommerce-Tabs-panel h2 {
        display: none;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Alexandre

Hi,

Thanks for this. Is it possible to completely hide the Additional Tab, and stil leave Description visible. ?

Thanks

Alexandre

I tried :
    .additional_information_tab li {
    display: none;
    }

No success 🙁

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Not 100% what you mean.

Can you open a new topic and link me to the page in question?

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.