[Support request] Adding Elementor nav and footer using Elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Adding Elementor nav and footer using Elements

Home Forums Support Adding Elementor nav and footer using Elements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna

Hi guys,
    I previously used the Hooks function to add the Elementor shortcode for a new nav and footer however when I’m using the new Elements function, the Elementor shortcodes appear on the live site. I’ve contacted Elementor but they think the issues is with the theme. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,
    Anna

Anna

Hi there,
    I think I’ve sorted this issue now (phew) but it’s still knocking out the GP footer (my plan was to use the theme footer and then the Elementor footer to sit on top). Any ideas about why the Elementor footer would knock out the GP one? Again this hasn’t happened with all the other sites I’ve made. It used to work fine having both.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

so how are you adding the Elementor Footer now? Is that using Elementors templates?

Anna

Hi David,

Yes, I’ve removed the shortcode from the Elements section and I’m using the Elementor template. Any reason it would be knocking out the GP footer?

Thanks, Anna

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you use the Elementor Footer template it replaces the GP Footer. Same goes for the Header.
    If you want to use the Hook Element for adding shortcodes, make sure you check the Execute Shortcode checkbox in the hook editor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.