[Support request] Activation licence issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Activation licence issue

Home Forums Support Activation licence issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Morgan

Hi,

I have an issue when i tried to activate the plugin of the theme.

Here is the debug message :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_error_message() on array in /var/www/blog/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php:499 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): generatepress_premium_process_license_key() #1 /var/www/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /var/www/blog/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action() #3 /var/www/blog/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action() #4 /var/www/blog/wp-admin/options.php(19): require_once('/var/www/blog/w...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/blog/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php on line 499

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

see Toms response here:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/uncaught-error-messeage-after-saving-the-gp-premium-license-code/#post-1755772

If that doesn’t resolve the issue can ask your Host to confirm the server can contact generatepress.com

Morgan

Hi,

I unistall & reinstall, same issue.
    However i could activate the site library, so that’s strange.
    But i cannot import properly, option & config seem ok, but impossible to import the content. So for you it’s a matter of host permission, right ?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you re-download the Plugin from your Accounts > Download. Delete the old plugin and re-install.
    If still an issue then, yes the most common issue is that host server cannot connect to our servers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.