[Resolved] Activated and unverified but have status "verified"

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Activated and unverified but have status "verified"

Home Forums Support Activated and unverified but have status "verified"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krzysztof

I have strange problem. From time to time I have to activate all plugins because my site is broken (ex. Generate Spacing don’t work so my theme too) – all plugs themselves lose their activation :/ Screenshot here.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Very weird – your server may not be communicating well with my server.

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com with your login info (or a test account) so I can run some tests to determine the issue?

I’m also going to release plugin updates today making it so the activation only effects future updates, and doesn’t effect any functionality of the plugins. No one needs to wake up to their website not looking right.

Looking forward to hearing back πŸ™‚

Krzysztof

I do some tests and I think problem exists only with plugin “Ceceppa Multilingua”. I check my account here and go to “Manage Sites”, there is 2 possitons: “jix.im/en” and “jix.im/pl”, but my site is located in the “jix.im” – /en and /pl in only a global slug πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah – I think I may know what’s causing that.

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com with login info so I can give it a quick test?

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released new versions to all of the addons.

If you’d like to re-install, it should fix your issue.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Krzysztof

Problem doesn’t appear anymore πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.