[Resolved] Accessing add-ons (download) again several months after initial purchase

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Accessing add-ons (download) again several months after initial purchase

Home Forums Support Accessing add-ons (download) again several months after initial purchase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kim

I purchased the GP Add-Ons earlier this year (March 2016), and would now like to install them on another one of my sites — but I cannot seem to login to GeneratePress.com to download the add-ons again. It’s possible that I did not create an account on GeneratePress.com when I purchased the add-ons in March — as if I try to use the “Forgot Password” feature on GeneratePress.com today, with the email address to which my purchase receipt (and download link) was sent to me back in March, it tells me there’s no account with that email address. Can you please help me understand how I can access the add-ons download again? Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Saw your email and just created an account for you.

You should receive login details shortly – then you’ll be able to download GP Premium in your account: https://generatepress.com/account

kbrandl

You rock! Thanks for the quick response, Tom. I’ve activated my account, set my password, and downloaded the add-ons ZIP file, so I’m all set now. Thanks again!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.