[Support request] Accented characters replaced by numeric codes

Home Forums Support [Support request] Accented characters replaced by numeric codes

Home Forums Support Accented characters replaced by numeric codes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Pol

In recent days, some pages edited with Elementor have seen their accented characters replaced by encrypted codes. These pages have all been edited with the same Elementor widgets, on the same models, but not all of these pages pose this problem.

Example :

Le carrossier (carrossiu00e8re) est un ouvrier qualifiu00e9 dont le ru00f4le est du2019exu00e9cuter diffu00e9rentes opu00e9rations relatives u00e0 la tu00f4lerie et u00e0 la peinture des vu00e9hicules automobiles.

I don’t know if it is a WP, GeneratePress or Elementor problem …

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This doesn’t sound like a GP issue.

Have you checked with their support first?

You can also activate a twenty series WordPress theme to see if the issue still exists.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Jean-Pol

I contacted Elementor support as well. But changing the theme does not solve the problem.
    If I look in the tables with phpmyadmin, the encrypted codes are well stored as they appear on the page. It looks like there was at one time a recording that disturbed everything, only on certain pages.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If the issue still exists with a default WordPress theme then it’s definitely not a GP problem.

Hopefully Elementor’s support will be able to identify the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.