[Resolved] Instead of three lines for the smartphone menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Instead of three lines for the smartphone menu

Home Forums Support Instead of three lines for the smartphone menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian

Hello,

On a smartphone, three horizontal lines appear on which you must press to get the menu. Would it be possible to replace these three lines by the term “Menu”.

My menu being very simple: Home, Galleries, Contact, we could perhaps write it in plain text next to the logo on smarphone.

I am using the Pixel site template.

My website https://christianbensi.fr/

Thank you

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Christian,

Go to customizer > layout > primary navigation, set the Mobile Menu Breakpoint to 0.

Let me know if that works 🙂

Christian

Thank you. It does indeed work. But a lot of space leads to a display on two lines. Can we modify for the mobile the spacing between the elements of the mobile menu.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there’s a few things you can do to give the menu more space and make the menu items smaller.
    All of which are in the Customizer and you should switch to Mobile view so it applies to the mobile device size only.

1. Customiser > layout > Header – reduce the left and right Padding. This will provide more horizontal space.

2. Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation – reduce the Menu Item width for less space between items.

3. Customizer > Typography and reduce the font size on the Primary Nav menu items

Christian

Thanks very much. That’s great. Exactly what i wanted!

Good day.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.