[Support request] A blog archive page is looking weird

Home Forums Support [Support request] A blog archive page is looking weird

Home Forums Support A blog archive page is looking weird

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sofia

Hey there!

I’ve noticed that one of my category pages (blog archive) looks disorganized when I click on page 2 and so on. I’ve set the category pages to be a grid with excerpt text.
    All the other categories look fine on my website but when I click on the recipes one (under Nutrition), Page 1 looks good, Page 2 things start to look weird (with just one image at the top), and Page 3 and so on all look weird too.
    Here’s what I mean.

Page 1 looks normal: https://www.coachsofiafitness.com/category/blog/anti-inflammatory-recipes/
    Page 2: The top image is now taking all the top space and things are out of place: https://www.coachsofiafitness.com/category/blog/anti-inflammatory-recipes/page/2/
    Page 3-4 are the same thing.
    Page 5-7: they look back to normal.

Any idea why this is happening to just these few blog pages? Everything else is looking normal.

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any conflicts first?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

sofia

Hi Leo,

I just did. It seems to be the Ultimate Recipes plugin. The sad thing is that this plugin creates recipes on custom pages so I can’t delete it (otherwise all those posts will be gone).
    It worked fine on my old theme. Is there a way to make these pages look normal? Again, this is not happening everywhere. Just the specific pages I indicated earlier.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to check with the plugin support first and see if they can identify the issues?

Not really sure what GP can fix when it only breaks it sometimes.

sofia

Alright. I’ll contact them.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

Make sure to mention that everything works correctly when their plugin is disabled.

Let me know what they say ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.