[Resolved] 404 bad request

Home Forums Support [Resolved] 404 bad request

Home Forums Support 404 bad request

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    epickenyan

Hi. GTMetrix is flagging the following: Avoid bad requests-The following requests are returning 404/410 responses. Either fix the broken links or remove the references to the non-existent resources.

/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/general/icons/gp-premium.ttf
    /wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/general/icons/gp-premium.woff

Update: I have moved the site to a new server. Use a VPN or proxy if you cannot access it (changed nameservers too).

Solved: Reuploaded the files after following the path and seeing the files were missing.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got that resolved.

epickenyan

Hi David. After moving to the new server I saw that activating the Typography module makes the pro features of it not appear in the front end. Not sure why coz I have deactivated all plugins and still nothing. In fact, activating it also disables other font options in the free version. (I also checked the other website which I have not deleted yet and also the typography bug is there in version 1.8.2).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not too sure what you mean. Are you saying if you activate the “Typography” module, none of the options show up in the Customize > Typography?

epickenyan

Yes, Tom. And All the other options in the free version disappear in the customiser, e.g. h1-h3 in body font.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you show me a screenshot of your Customizer panel?

epickenyan

Hi Tom, seems the issue resolved itself. Thanks. Btw, will we ever see different typography and colour settings for single posts separate from the body settings?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We might see different heading settings, but likely not color settings. The more options we add, the more database calls the theme makes. Sometimes CSS is a better solution 🙂

epickenyan

Aha. Makes sense.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.