[Resolved] Small incompatibility

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Small incompatibility

Home Forums Support Small incompatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Philippe

Hello Tom,

Merry Christmas to you.

I use the plugin “Yuzo ̵ ̵ ̵ Related Posts”. There is a small incompatibility with this plugin and GP Premium plugin.

I can not do personalization of my theme if your plugin is enabled and the Related Post plugin is also enabled.

I am forced to disable one of the two to make it work.

I also have the same problem with WP-Optimize, TablePress, JP Widget Visibility, JP Custom CSS and JetPack.

Thank you to see what you can do to fix it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Merry Christmas to you as well 🙂

That’s odd, I know of a few people using JetPack just fine with GP and Premium – as well as TablePress.

If you disable Premium, the Customizer works fine with these plugins installed?

But when you activate Premium, it stops working? Any errors?

Can you deactivate Premium and activate another theme to see if the Customizer works with the other theme and the Related Posts plugin?

I know of a few plugins that make the Customizer act weird, but it shouldn’t have anything to do with GP/Premium.

Let me know 🙂

Philippe

If you disable Premium, the Customizer works fine with these plugins installed?

yes

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/52/1419292710-capture-du-2014-12-22-23-24-24.png

But when you activate Premium, it stops working? Any errors?

no all work fine

Can you deactivate Premium and activate another theme to see if the Customizer works with the other theme and the Related Posts plugin?

It work

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So when you activate Premium it all works fine? I’m confused..

The screenshot you added looks like it’s not loading for the Twenty Fifteen theme – but what about GeneratePress?

It may be necessary to send me a temp admin login to support@generatepress.com so I can investigate further.

Let me know 🙂

Philippe

I just sent the email.

Thank you for avanace.

Philippe

I have making this capture a several days ago, in the problems with JetPack. But the result is the same with GP. The problem is greater with JetPack, it blocks any preview.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-jetpack-after-update-to-wp-41?replies=33

Philippe

Hello,

I notice that if I disable “All In One WP Security” everything works perfectly.

If I install : “Wordfence Security”, “BulletProof Security”, or “iThemes Security “, I have a similar problem. Preview not work when “JP Custom CSS” is enable.

Have you a solution for my, with a active secutiry plugin ennable ?

What are the good plugin to secure WordPress?

Tks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Philippe,

This may be an issue with the JP Custom CSS plugin.

Have you tried exploring other custom CSS plugins, like the one in my signature below?

Philippe

Hi Tom,

Have you tried exploring other custom CSS plugins, like the one in my signature below ?

yes

The problem is present when GP Premium, a security plugin (“Wordfence Security”, or “BulletProof Security”, “iThemes Security “, “All In One WP Security”) and a another plugin (“Yuzo – ̵Related Posts”, or “WP-Optimize”, “TablePress”, “JP Widget Visibility”, “JP Custom CSS”, “JetPack”, “Simple Custom CSS”) all three are installed and enabled.

Jet Pack create a max of problems, preview not work even the plugin of security is disable.

I do not know more about this problem.

You have a email on your box from my QP admin with a temp access on my site.

I have installed a child-GP-theme for install “Display Post” manually with this
    tutorial :

http://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/display-related-posts-in-wordpress

but it does not work 100% yet if by chance you have any advice for me …

Tks by advance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ok, couple things we can try 🙂

1. First, let’s try increasing your memory limit: http://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/increasing-memory-limit/

2. If that doesn’t work, let’s try finding any hidden errors by turning on WP_DEBUG: http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Let me know – we’ll figure it out!

Philippe

Hello Tom,

Thank you very much for your help.

I have making a test :

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M'); not pregress

define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); not pregress

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); Improvement solves the problem with some plugins

The limit from this fonction is 256M, or is’t possible to select more ?

When I limited to 128 Mb with the debug mode fonction I have this resultats :

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ReCAPTCHAPlugin in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/recaptcha.php on line 41 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WPPlugin in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-recaptcha/wp-plugin.php on line 27 Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

When I torn Off ReCAPTCHA :

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

When I turn off BBPress I have no error and all work fine.

What can I do to solve the error with BBPress and ReCAPTCHAPlugin ?

Philippe

When BBPress and ReCaptcha are uninstalled I have more this message :

Notice: has_cap est appelé avec un argument qui est déprécié depuis la version 2.0 ! L’utilisation des niveaux d’utilisateur par les extensions et thèmes est désormais interdite. Utiliser les rôles et capacités à la place. in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3495

By Google translate :

Notice: has_cap is called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0 ! The use of user levels by extensions and themes is now banned. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /var/www/virtual/xy.com/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3495

Philippe

# 58754 is resolved

I have posted to the support of BBPress and WP-reCAPTCHA for this problem.

I think you’ve done everything you could to help me…

Tanks Tom ! 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting – were you able to solve all of these issues by increasing your memory limit, or do some errors still exist?

Let me know 🙂

Philippe

Increasing your memory limit resolve partly the problem, helps run more plugins trouble free, but not all. The reCaptcha and BBPress errors are still there.

For resolving the problem I must to disable reCaptcha + BBPress and I no longer have a forum that works 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.