[Resolved] Masonry Posts Same Height

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Masonry Posts Same Height

Home Forums Support Masonry Posts Same Height

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Paula Noah

Hi Tom

I select masonry layout from blog addon.

Masonry = Enable
    Masonry Block Width = Medium
    Masonry Most Recent Width = Large

By that, I get full width recent post on top and two columns masonry layout.

Is it possible to display two adjacent posts in same height?

Thanks much Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Paula,

Our Masonry functionality is using jQuery masonry (http://masonry.desandro.com/) which doesn’t seem to have an equal height option.

That being said, I’ve received a couple requests now to allow equal height columns in the blog instead of just masonry, so I’ll definitely be adding this functionality in the near future πŸ™‚

Paula Noah

Thanks Tom.

Please add that functionality. It will definitely make masonry layout cleaner. I’m waiting for this one with 100% HOPE.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In the next version of GP Premium (1.2.78), there’s an option to show posts in equal height columns πŸ™‚

Paula

Hey Tom

It’d be neat and tidy when masonry posts are in equal height columns layout. I’m so glad to hear that. I notice that GP stays going strong at wordpress.org themes section. Impressive!!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s a simple feature at first, but we’ll add to it as time goes on.

Thanks! We’d be even higher if child themes counted as active installs for GP πŸ™‚

Chris

Hello,
    This is a pretty old post – was this feature ever added – I don’t see it anywhere.
    Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The columns feature without masonry makes it so the columns are equal heights: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-columns-in-the-blog/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.