[Resolved] Woo variations table shifting after update to 3.0.0 α and switch to Flex Box

Home Forums Support Woo variations table shifting after update to 3.0.0 α and switch to Flex Box

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra

Hi there,

I’m setting up my first shop with WooCommerce, have GeneratePress 3.0.0 alpha installed and just updated GP Premium to 1.12.0 alpha.

I’m using “Imprint” from the Site Library and when switching the CSS version via Customize-> General from Float to Flex Box, the Woo variations drop down table on the product page beneath the featured image is not aligned anymore (the upper drop-down is shifted slightly to the right in relation to the lower drop-down).

Update and (my) solution:
    ‘m not very CSS savvy, but while writing this I investigated the code with the browser development tool and figured out that the culprit was this layout-code snippet (in Customize-> CSS):
    .woocommerce div.product>div {
    text-align: center;
    width: auto !important;
    }

So I added this css: .variations {
    text-align: left;
    }

and now this aligned the drop-down tables so it looks like before with the float css.

Thought I’d submit this anyways in case its of help.

Regards,
    Alex

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for the heads up! We’ll be going through all of our sites once 3.0 is out and will update them to the flex option 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.