[Resolved] Separating product list and categories list layouts in WooCommerce Shop Page?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Separating product list and categories list layouts in WooCommerce Shop Page?

Home Forums Support Separating product list and categories list layouts in WooCommerce Shop Page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Filippo

Hi there,

currently, my main woocommerce Shop page is set to display only the product categories, it’s basically a grid where each Category has its own title and image.

Unfortunately, I noticed that when I adjust the number of products per page, or the number of product columns, using the WC add-on, that will work for both the list of products AND for the list of categories.

For example, I wish I could set 3 columns for the list of categories and set 1 column for the list of products (no grid).

Any advice?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Filippo

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the late reply.

Worked like a charm, I’m sharing the code below, hopefully it will be helpful for other forum users:

add_filter( 'option_generate_woocommerce_settings','lh_custom_category_wc_columns' );
    function lh_custom_category_wc_columns( $options ) {
        if ( is_shop() ) {
            $options['columns'] = 3;
    	$options['product_archive_image_alignment'] = center;
    	$options['product_archive_alignment'] = center;
        }

return $options;
    }

Also, it would be nice to see some options for setting the space between the columns too, in the future. I’m using the Spaces module.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for reporting back ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.