[Support request] replace menu with ☰ on Desktop view

Home Forums Support [Support request] replace menu with ☰ on Desktop view

Home Forums Support replace menu with ☰ on Desktop view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    keiron

I am looking to replace the navigation links with the ☰ icon drop down on desktop view much like the mobile view.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    keiron

The issue with this method is when you go to mobile view the drop down link is “☰ Menu” then when you click it another drops down to the custom link dropdown “☰ V ” which you then have to click before it actually shows the menu.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You might need to create a separate menu for mobile (use slideout navigation) or make that menu item desktop only with the first example here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/responsive-display/#using-our-hide-on-classes

keiron

Awesome, so i have created a slide out menu, I am looking to have something like the mobile site of “http://ohsheglows.com/” where the social icons are aligned along the top of the menu. at the moment if i add the social icons in as custom links they are placed vertically like all the other linked pages in the menu. Any idea on this one?

I have tried “menu-item-float-right” in the class field but there was no change :/

Sorry for the constant questions, I really appreciate the help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Jeff

Hi, Is there a way so that on desktop the hamburger will appear before the menu falls below the logo? In other words, keep the menu as is showing full menu but on desktop as screen size decreases not having menu fall under the logo in top left and instead move to a hamburger at that point? Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jeff,

I don’t think your problem is related to this topic.

Do you mind opening a new one and provide a link to your site?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.