[Resolved] Conflict Causes Review Stars To Show Improperly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Conflict Causes Review Stars To Show Improperly

Home Forums Support Conflict Causes Review Stars To Show Improperly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthany

Hi GeneratePress Support,

I have a very small bug that I noticed between GeneratePress and a plugin called WCFM. I know GeneratePress and this plugin aren’t necessarily made to be compatible so to speak, so this may be outside the realm of support, but I thought I would inquire about this problem just in case you knew of a possible solution.

WCFM is a plugin that turns a Woocommerce site into a site with sellers, and these sellers can receive reviews from buyers. For some reason, when a seller has less than a 5 star rating, the stars show weirdly. For example, this user has a 4 star rating, but the 5th star is slightly colored: https://snipboard.io/eFtfhZ.jpg (it is much more noticeable on my website).

I know this is a problem with GeneratePress, as when I change my theme the problem goes away. I have also disabled all my plugins and removed extra CSS to test for conflicts, but the problem boiled down to just GeneratePress. I asked WCFM support about this first, but they said to contact you guys. Do you have any idea how I could fix this?

Site URL: https://scuphed.com/sneakers/

Thank you very much for your time, Anthany

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I inspected the code and really cannot see anything from GP’s end that could cause the issue.

Just to confirm, the issue disappears if you activate a Twenty series WP theme?

I would recommend following up with the plugin support to see if they can help to identify the issue (if they really think it’s related to GP).

Anthany

Hi Leo,

Thank you for your response. Well when I first tested this, I tested it with the WP Twenty Twenty One theme, and that is how I came to my conclusion. However, I just decided to test with the WP Twenty Twenty Two theme as well just in case, and it seems the problem occurs with the Twenty Twenty Two theme. Very odd, my apologies, this problem is not specific to GeneratePress like I had originally thought, I would have never thought that the Twenty Twenty One theme and Twenty Twenty Two theme would give different results for something of this sorts, but I stand corrected.

Thank you very much for your time, Anthany

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.