[Support request] Category Archive so no content when post is created under custom post types

Home Forums Support [Support request] Category Archive so no content when post is created under custom post types

Home Forums Support Category Archive so no content when post is created under custom post types

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

#2 edit the content template.

1. select the parent Container Block and in Layout, set the Display: Flex, Flex Direction: Column.
    2. select the Button block, in Spacing > Top Margin type: auto

Gerrit

Hi David, I missed your reply. Sorry for my delayed response.

I build the page with the starter site Explore

So at first, I didn’t see your mentioned setting options (Display flex, etc.) until I realized this is the new flex update in GP 1.7. So I toggled “Use legacy layout system” off and used the new system only (without keeping the inner div.

Then the settings appeared. I changed them. Not. sure if I did it right with the button (there is a buttons and a button block) But still there is a difference in heights to the read more button depending if the header is one or two lines in height. Also the container width now goes full page, and does not stay contained to the standard container width of 1120px like the rest of the page does.

Old situation:
    how the container looked before

After changes are made, it goes full width:
    full width
    if the title moves to two lines the buttons are not at the same height again

Settings flex:
    Flex settings

Button Setting:
    button setting

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Gerrit,

Here’s an article that should be helpful regarding this: https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/equal-height-grid-containers/

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.