[Resolved] Cannot remove default sidebar on homepage without removing all sidebars.

Home Forums Support Cannot remove default sidebar on homepage without removing all sidebars.

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anthany

Hi Generatepress team, I have a question regarding sidebar widgets. I am currently using the Generatepress premium theme “Prime” which I love, although I am having one problem with the sidebar widgets. I do not want any sidebar widgets on my homepage but would like them on category pages so people can sort through shoe sizes, prices, etc. I have gotten the widgets I want to only show on the category pages and not show on any other pages through selecting “content (no sidebar)” on each pages template options, however the homepage default widgets of a search bar and archive list have stayed. I have turned on “content (no sidebars)” in the template area, made sure the page was full width, but nothing has worked. The only way I have been able to remove the default sidebar from the homepage has been through the customizer and going to “layout” then “woocommerce” and turning off all sidebars, but then the sidebars I need on category pages are removed so that is not an option. Any idea how this problem could be solved?

Many thanks, Anthany

Anthany

Hahaha nevermind I solved my problem by making my shop page a throwaway page.

Much love to the Generatepress team you guys are amazing!

Thanks, Anthany

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.