Reply To: Posting Bloglovin' or Pinterest, missing photos?

Home Forums Support Posting Bloglovin' or Pinterest, missing photos? Reply To: Posting Bloglovin' or Pinterest, missing photos?

Home Forums Support Posting Bloglovin' or Pinterest, missing photos? Reply To: Posting Bloglovin' or Pinterest, missing photos?

Kris

Thanks for responding. I just tried to pin from staceysrecipes.com (cute website!) and it pinned just fine. I went and tried mine again and it worked fine, too. Not sure what I was trying to do earlier today. That issue is resolved by magic. 🙂

On Bloglovin’ this is what my Little Dot site looks like on their site:

I was hoping to see all of my colorful featured image pictures post like it does on Generate Press. By lost I mean my featured image is not showing up at all.

Here is a good example from bloglovin’ of a site that features pictures, world of wanderlust.

Maybe this is something I need to work with Bloglovin’. I was just checking with this forum to see if any Generate Press sites successfully integrated into Bloglovin’ with images.

Thanks for your response, Tom! I welcome any additional insights from you or anyone else with Bloglovin’ success.

Kris