Reply To: Featured Images Repeating on Site

Home Forums Support Featured Images Repeating on Site Reply To: Featured Images Repeating on Site

Home Forums Support Featured Images Repeating on Site Reply To: Featured Images Repeating on Site

Laura Brown

I’m a bit confused because before I had to make it a featured image for it to show up with the post, on the front page. But, you’re saying now I can skip that whole thing and it will still show up? Did something else get changed with that in the WP updates?

I’m fine with skipping that and letting it be automatic. (Even if I have to use excerpts again). My only thing to still fix then are the images which are doubled. I can’t find a way to unfeature them in bulk. I have a couple of sites with a LOT of posts to unfeature images from. Though maybe they will be ok at some point. I guess it is just the times I actually remembered to click the featured image box. It is a little confusing.

Why are there so many auto featured image plugins if WP will do it automatically?

Anyway, one way or another I think you are right and that will work. I will have to remember NOT to feature images, which seems backwards. Yet, it was how images used to work in posts.

Thanks for your help. If I get messed up I will visit again. 🙂