Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts Reply To: Customize Post Navigation Buttons at Bottom of Blog Posts

Finance Clever

I did something that messed up my entire page and can’t even access it now πŸ™ Please help!

Here is what I did:

1. Downloaded and activated the child theme.
2. Went to the editor.
3. Added the code you shared with me inside the child theme’s functions.php file below the code that was already there.
4. I went back to the site to check if it had been modified the way I wanted. No luck.
5. Went back to the child theme’s functions.php and added the code you sent. I added it over the existing code so the only code there what you sent me. I think this was what messed it up since from this point I haven’t been able to access my page at all. I get the following error message:

“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /home4/gusperra/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress_child/functions.php on line 50”

You can see for yourself if you try to open financeclever.com

I know I probably did something very dumb πŸ™ I hope you can help me

Thanks,

Juan