Reply To: How to remove "featured images" from displaying on posts

Home Forums Support How to remove "featured images" from displaying on posts Reply To: How to remove "featured images" from displaying on posts

Home Forums Support How to remove "featured images" from displaying on posts Reply To: How to remove "featured images" from displaying on posts

Richard Prisco

Hi Tom,

Thanks for being so patient…

>>> This is where I get confused, you can only use the Featured Image or Page Header one at a time.

Yes, that’s the problem, on single page post, I only want your page header to display logos. Not all my recipes are copycat(very close) recipes in which they do not require logo’s. So on copycat recipes, I only use your page headers for logo display(say Betty Crocker logo).

I don’t want feature imgs to show at all on single page. I already have a recipe img in the recipe template. So if your page header logo doesn’t show anything because it’s not a copycat recipe, the feature kicks in with a duplicate redundant img of the recipe img. If it wasn’t for the sliders not being able to pull the imgs from the recipe template or sliders only pulling from featured imgs. I would not have to use feature imgs.

Now… If I turn display:none; feature imgs & your page header both turns off.

I would like to show only your page header imgs. if img(logo) is avail. and never feature imgs.

Hope that helps 🙂

Best regards,

Richard