Reply To: Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Home Forums Support Who is Tom and how did GP start? Reply To: Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Home Forums Support Who is Tom and how did GP start? Reply To: Who is Tom and how did GP start?

Tom
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Haha oh man.. I’ll keep it short πŸ™‚

I’m 20-something years old and live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia – just in the airport right now about to fly to Calgary, Alberta to visit my brothers.

I’ve been building themes for about 6 years – started GP as a base for client websites, and then decided to release it to the public in May of last year.

GP isn’t my full wage yet, but I’m working towards it and hoping to achieve that soon so I can spend all of my time making it better and helping out in the forum.

When I’m not working I like to play hockey, go paintballing, hiking etc.. Pretty much anything that gets me away from the keyboard.

Movies.. I like all of the Lord of Rings stuff.. Seth Rogan is usually pretty good/stupid.. Not sure I have a favorite one!

Oh, and I’m a huge Vancouver Canucks fan. I watch almost every game and try to get over to Vancouver as much as I can to see them live.

That’s pretty much it! Thanks for asking! πŸ™‚