Reply To: image alignment not working with custom post type

Home Forums Support image alignment not working with custom post type Reply To: image alignment not working with custom post type

Home Forums Support image alignment not working with custom post type Reply To: image alignment not working with custom post type

John

i have a post_type ‘children’. The only information for each child is stored in post-meta with keys like firstname, lastname, age, gender, village, etc. The purpose of this site is to show these orphans that are available for monthly sponsorship by donors. There are 850 kids in 6 different rescue units. I want the visitor to the site to be able to browse through pages of these kids so they can pick a child to sponsor. While browsing the archive, I want to show a thumbnail photo with limited metadata like name, age and rescue unit. When they click to see the single post, I want a large image with all the metadata shown. The single post page is working good for now, but the only way I can get a visually suitable archive page display is with a single column which leaves a lot of wasted white space to the right of the posts.

I will get what I have online and give you a link to it later today.