Home › Forums › Support › article number in columns, iPad orientation problem, Slideout Menu › Reply To: article number in columns, iPad orientation problem, Slideout Menu
Thanks for the fast answer!
1. That sounds good!
3. This morning the problem didn’t exist.. odd.
Just found the problem. It’s working when I take out the flicks-embed code.
4. Okay, I didn’t really made my point clear enough (foreign languages..). The top bar is of course already on top. I meant that I would like to change the height of it a little bit. But when I increase the size of it, the font (Menu with the three stripes) gets out of alignment and stuck to the top.
5. You are right, but it would be a great help if parental items could collapse. So you don’t have an endless list. Also it would be nice to have the option to import and export it, say from the primary to the slide out menu in this case. Because I would have to do everything twice.
If I do as you suggested, the hover to open option on desktop isn’t anymore. But the problem isn’t on desktop. It’s on mobile. So the primary menu should be handled separately from the slide out menu, which I am talking about.
6. I’ll look into this.
7. It’s not really just about the columns, but more about the sidebar the goes beneath everything else in portrait mode, while their would be enough space for the content AND the sidebar.
8. Unfortunately putting it in the root directory is not the solution. It seems to get overwritten.