Black Friday! Get up to 25% off GP Premium! Learn more ➝

Reply To: Unwanted menu under Header

Home Forums Support Unwanted menu under Header Reply To: Unwanted menu under Header

Home Forums Support Unwanted menu under Header Reply To: Unwanted menu under Header

Harvey

Tom,

Thnaks for the rapid reply. I had been on that Customizer page several times looking for the setting I needed without seeing the setting. <sigh> And the CSS was perfect.

A word of praise: Based on the recent good reviews, I tried Beaver Builder. While evaluating it, I fell on the WPCrafter video linking BB to the GP theme. So, included GP in what I was trying. Got more done in several days than I had in months with SiteOrigin, X, Divi or Pootle. So, committed to the GP-BB combo. One of the factors in the decision was the quick responses from you and the BB team. Which led me to buy GP Premium — not sure I need it, but I don’t want you having to move on for lack of support. I have the exhilarating feeling of finally having a set of tools that I can use immediately and that I’ll get better at as time goes by. All of which is a long way of saying Thanks for what you’ve done.

Harvey