Reply To: Columns within sections

Home Forums Support Columns within sections Reply To: Columns within sections

Home Forums Support Columns within sections Reply To: Columns within sections

Roberto Enrique

Hi Richard, the cleanest option of all options is to do it by “hand”.

As you might know, Generatepress uses the Unsemantic.css framework so you can create your columns using that in the text-editor:

Example of a layout with three columns:

<div class="grid-container">

<div class="grid-33">
		<h3>I'm column 1</h3>
		<p>A dapibus scelerisque mus parturient facilisi sociis sodales porta blandit lobortis enim class integer in malesuada lectus eleifend. A nec odio scelerisque inceptos.</p>
	</div>

<div class="grid-33">
		<h3>I'm column 2</h3>
		<p>A dapibus scelerisque mus parturient facilisi sociis sodales porta blandit lobortis enim class integer in malesuada lectus eleifend. A nec odio scelerisque inceptos.</p>
	</div>

<div class="grid-33">
		<h3>I'm column 3</h3>
	</div>

</div>

That’s basically what Lightweight Grid Columns does using shortcodes, so the next thing in the cleanliness scale could be using the plugin/shortcode combo instead.

Regarding page builders, well, I’m not a big fan but I have to admit that sometimes they really help to build page layouts faster at the price of a little clunkyness. I think that the SiteOrigin plugin is fairly nice and works perfectly with GP so if you don’t need super fancy stuff you can use that too.