Reply To: Fontawesome webfont redirect error

Home Forums Support Fontawesome webfont redirect error Reply To: Fontawesome webfont redirect error

Home Forums Support Fontawesome webfont redirect error Reply To: Fontawesome webfont redirect error

sophia

Hi Tom, I had wp rocket look at this. The error was caused by elementor. It seems many of the page builders caused this error. Rather than wrestle with plugins and work arounds, I am trying to rely on GP only. However, I am finding that some of the premium add ons are difficult to understand / execution is not stable. If you ever hold any paid webinars I would love to join!!

I had similar errors with sections and the header add on. (xtra padding ) Can you please tell me how to eliminate this padding issue with images using lgc in sections? I found that columns works great with text, but with images I always get a padding issue beneath a larger file. I have spent hours trying to eliminate the padding. What is the secret?
ps. i was hoping to upload an image? I did try some of the css suggestions in the forum but they did not work for me.
Thanks,
sophia