Reply To: Add to Menu in Customizer not working

Home Forums Support Add to Menu in Customizer not working Reply To: Add to Menu in Customizer not working

Dave

Thank you for the info to look a the web tool. Interesting… When I am using customizer to “Save and Publish” a change in the menu I see 404 errors on calls to /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, but only when customizer calls the file in the “Menu” section. Other sections of customerizer call the file without the error.

I can confirm that admin-ajax.php does exist in the wp-admin directory (Below is the error and I have removed the domain name and replace it with <domain> in this sample. Are there any thoughts on how the “menu” part of customer can be broken, but not other parts?

load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:4 POST http://www.<domain>.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 404 (Not Found)send @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:4ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:4(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:84a.Deferred @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:9send @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:84post @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:84f @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=customize-base,wp-a11y,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-s…:4save @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=customize-base,wp-a11y,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-s…:4(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=customize-base,wp-a11y,customize-controls,customize-widgets,jquery-ui-s…:4dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:3r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,underscore,jquery-ui-widget,j…:3