Reply To: Footer Widget Problem with Japanese language file "generatepress-ja.po"

Home Forums Support Footer Widget Problem with Japanese language file "generatepress-ja.po" Reply To: Footer Widget Problem with Japanese language file "generatepress-ja.po"

Home Forums Support Footer Widget Problem with Japanese language file "generatepress-ja.po" Reply To: Footer Widget Problem with Japanese language file "generatepress-ja.po"

Keiji

Hi. Sorry for being late to reply. I have been too busy for other stuff to come back here.
I actually have edited PO file and solved the problem by myself for the sites I’m working on. I assumed that this would be problematic for Japanese users, so I brought this up here.

Peter, I appreciate you brought the issue here as well.

Tom, thanks for replying. As you mentioned, this problem was not about the structure, but the Japanese interface problem because of the mistake on translating.
By the way, you mentioned about the volunteer for an editor. I’m a native Japanese speaker/writer. I may not be able to spend much time for editing the whole PO file, but I would be happy if I could be of even a little help, doing some small things like checking on Japanese translation or fix minor problems like this time. Please let me know if I can help you by any chance.

Thanks.