Reply To: After content hook (php) not working?

Home Forums Support After content hook (php) not working? Reply To: After content hook (php) not working?

Home Forums Support After content hook (php) not working? Reply To: After content hook (php) not working?

Jessica

Thanks…you probably didn’t understand why I meant because I’m an idiot. Haha. I had everything done right (including the page temple you named) but it would have helped if I turned the custom fields to “on/active” instead of disabled. This, nothing was showing.

So I have it working great now except, I am trying to add a background image to the custom doc set in template (home-hero) but it’s wrapped with the page max-width so the background is stopping at the edge of the page content area, unlike if I were use a single section.

Trying to figure out how to set the wrap for that div so it’s full width (for the background image only that’s being called in my csa from my assets folder). Since it’s a custom page template, and I’m using custom fields, I can’t use the page header in this case since it won’t allow me to do the layering I want without the client seeing in in the page editor.

I have the dog contents set to flexi but the background image still stops at the max page with of 1040px. (I hope that Maltese sense).