Reply To: Header image doesn't show up anymore

Home Forums Support Header image doesn't show up anymore Reply To: Header image doesn't show up anymore

Home Forums Support Header image doesn't show up anymore Reply To: Header image doesn't show up anymore

George

So I removed the unnecessary CSS and uploaded the header as a logo, as you suggested. The logo is 1100px wide, and the site container is set to 1100px. Even when I add the CSS which you gave me above, there is still a good amount of margin showing on both sides of the header. The CSS did not change anything, so I left it out. I got around this by applying the same color to the header background as the header image color. But I don’t understand why I had to fill in the color on both sides of the header. Why does it not cover the entire width if it has the same pixel width as the container?

the other issue which I am having is that I want to get rid of the HOME title on the home page. However none of the “Disable Elements” items are working. If I tick any boxes, nothing happens. Why is that? Here is the url again:
http://thaihealingmassage.com/test