Reply To: Multisite single registration

Home Forums Support Multisite single registration Reply To: Multisite single registration

Home Forums Support Multisite single registration Reply To: Multisite single registration

Ted

What I’m referring to is the add-ons. As it sits, if I network enable the add-ons plugin, the settings show for individual sites. Each individual site must enter the key to enable the add-ons functionality in the customizer.

What I was looking for was a way to enter the key once and it works on all sites in the multi-site install. Some plugins use a setting inside the network admin area (WPMU DEV, Beaver Builder) and some use a DEFINE(‘XXXX’, ‘key_value); inside of the wp-config.php file (Akismet Enterprise, Gravity Forms).

Even if this type of functionality were added to a new Agency/Developer type of license, I would be happy to upgrade to it. Maybe what I’m asking for is something that would be more of a feature request.

These days, there are a lot of people starting to build WP based competitors to SquareSpace, Wix, etc… that would like to be able to add functionality to themes that they offer as GP Add-ons does, without the users needing to go out and get their own license.